POWER TO THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD.

Friday, 21 April 2017

Hi! Today I'm sharing this outfit with my favorite tee at the moment! Simply because red is my favorite colour, but mostly because of the 'Power to the women of the world' saying. 
What can I even say about it? Feminism is important, for both women and men. It's something that's so obvious to me, that I don't even know what to say about it if I don't think about it and pick my words wisely. However, I'm always up for talk about it, and I might even write a separate post about it someday?

For the outfit I kept it pretty simple, wearing these new trousers that are so so comfortable! They feel like joggers so I want to wear them all. the. time.

Also, my brother and I are planning a trip back to London this summer, can't wait till the holiday starts to be honest! I just want to relax and not have to do anything. 
Besides that, I'm also thinking about getting new tattoos again, sometimes I just get the urge to get inked again.., so who knows, maybe after summer?!

write you soon,
demi x


4 comments:

  1. Love dat shirt! Lekker kleurtje ook, maar de tekst doet 't 'm toch wel echt <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh super leuk shirt! En wat zit je haar leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, zo gaaf je shirtje! Echt een goede tekst en ook gewoon zo'n leuk kleurtje! Ik ben ook helemaal fan van je broek, hij is echt superleuk! Gewoon een hele toffe outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx