Travel Diary : Barcelona

Thursday, 14 August 2014

Hi! So as I announced in my last outfit post ( here ) I told you that I was gonna post my holiday photo's in 3 seperated posts, one for Barcelona, One for Collioure and one for the rest, and well, here is the first one : Barcelona! 
We went to Barcelona early in the morning with the car, and basically just wandered around the city because we hadn't planned anything to do except that i really wanted to go to the topshop ( which, to be honest was a slight disappointment in Barcelona since it wasn't that big and the collection they had was very small and a lot of things were already sold out ) 
But we had a very nice day and we just shopped, a lot. And I also basically spend all my money there, haul coming soon maybe? 
Besides shopping and wandering around I obviously made a lot of snap shots, so here they are. And I hope you like them.

Oh and the photo's at the beach aren't actually made at barcelona beach, but a place close to it. The sunset was magical there. ( fun fact : sunsets are one of my favorite things in the world ) 

xxxxx,
Demi.

















6 comments:

  1. Barcelona is zo mooi! Wat heb je mooie foto's gemaakt!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa klopt, het was ook veel mooier dan dat ik eigenlijk had verwacht. En dankjewel!

      Delete
  2. Wat een prachtige foto's, ziet er heel mooi uit. Ik wil zelf graag ook eens naar Barcelona :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben gek op Barcelona, ben een paar jaar geleden in Barcelona geweest en zou nog graag een midweekje terug willen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. topshop heeft een kleine afdeling in de bijenkorf van amsterdam op de dam :DDDDDDDD
    net zoals aa
    tot zondag
    haul haul haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iknooooow, en in oktober/november openen ze de winkel :))))))))
      seee ya sundayyy

      Delete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx