different

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Hello! So here's my first, and only outfit that I photographed on my Holiday! ( well I did photograph another one but I didn't like the pictures so I won't post them ) I really like the outfit since it's just easy and comfortable to throw on and appropriate for almost everything! 
I also edited the photo's differently then from what I..
normally would but I'm just figuring out what I like best and well photoshop has so many features that it will probably take me a long time to figure that out. I do really like it though because of the endless opportunities.

And it's only 2 weeks before school starts again, and I still haven't done anything this holiday, woah, well done Demi. Before the holiday started I was like "oh I am gonna work out every day and read endless amounts of books and make cool adventures and go out and socialize" But well, I only read 1,5 book, haven't worked out and well my adventures didn't go any further then Lisa and I breaking into our holiday house since my Mom and stepdad were gone and we didn't have a key but really needed to pee. I have to admit that actually was really hilarious, so I guess that counts as a mini adventure right?!
Oh and about the socialize thing, I'm the most awkward person in real life so no holiday friends for me. #awkwardforlife.

Talking about the holiday, I edited all the photo's and I think I'm gonna post them in 3 seperated posts, 1 for all the photo's I made in Barcelona, 1 for all the photo's I made in Collioure and 1 for the photo's I made here and there. Sounds okay right?
Please let me know if you'd like it that way in the comments below :)

with love, 
Demi.

p.s. I'm really happy to be back to blogging :)
p.s.s. Please also let me know if you like the way I edited these photo's or if you prefer it the way I normally do it. Thanks!

Wearing:
h&m crop top ( last year )
Levi's shorts
tourist shop kimono
toms shoes.






13 comments:

  1. Wauwwauw ik vind deze foto's zo mooi en leuk!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie outfit, je hemdje is leuk! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke outfit! Die top heb ik ook, moet ik echt vaker aan doen :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik heb die top ook al redelijk lang maar in het begin droeg ik 'm ook echt nooit omdat 'ie cropped was en ik geen idee had waar ik 'm op moest dragen, maar gelukkig heb ik nu een aantal highwasted dingen in mijn kast zodat ik 'm nu toch aan kan :) xx

      Delete
  4. Wat een super mooie foto's en outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, dear!!!
    I love your denim shorts!!!!

    I'm glad I found your blog!!!!

    I hope you can visit my blog sometime!!

    We can keep in touch if you like!!!

    Let me know!!

    xoxo,

    Marianna

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele mooie outfit heb je aan! Die tas is zó gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw! Prachtige foto's!!! Je shortje is leuuuk
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooie zomerse en vrolijke foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw mooie foto's en mooi bewerkt. i love ur outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, je outfit is echt zó leuk! En je foto's zijn echt heel gaaf bewerkt. Ziet er super uit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superleuke outfit! Je kimono is geweldig :-)

    ♥ Saskia

    p.s. Doe jij al mee aan mijn giveaway?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx