bring it to the max.

Monday, 25 August 2014

Hey Folks! Today will be my first day of school again and I'm not really sure whether I'm excited or not, because I love to see my friends again from a day to day basis, and Melisa is finally coming to my school! ( she did vmbo first, graduated and has now her first year on Havo )  Hell yeah, congrats! But sadly I'll now also miss a friend since Betul left our school and is now going into college. But hopefully I'll ..
still see her in my spare time. ( good luck on your new school betul!!) And this is graduation year for me.. And to be honest I'm kinda scared that I'll have to do a re-exam or not pass at all since I kinda have some big troubles with economics and maths. But I'll keep my fingers crossed and do my very best! 

But going on to the outfit. I actually had to shoot this one twice, since the first time I did it with Dilan the weather was all rainy and cloudy so the photo's didn't turn out so good, but the second time when I shot the outfit with my brother and friend Birgit, the sun was actually shining!  I really like outfits like this since they're so comfy to just stroll around and chill. 
But I should get ready for school now, so bye

Oh and first day of school while my hair is a mess hooray! Guess I'll rock the messy bun today, oh well. Don't mind :) 

xxxxx.
Demi.







17 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke outfit, mooi gecombineerd! Gave ketting er ook bij :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super toffe maxi skirt, beetje laat maar toch nog succes voor vandaag! :) You will ROCK the messy bun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erg mooie outfit, staat je goed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veeeel succes op school! En mooie outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je ziet er zo mooi uit! Ik blijf lange rokken zo gaaf vinden net als je kettingen trouwens!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele mooie look! De maxi rok staat je prachtig!

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geweldige look! Denim met een maxi-jurk of maxi-skirt vind ik echt altijd geweldig. Leuke kettingen om het geheel mee af te werken trouwens!

    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik vind meestal qua jasjes denim jasjes sowieso het mooist op een maxirok want dat staat gewoon lekker casual :)

      Delete
  8. Staat je leuk! Ik ben deze zomer weer helemaal fan van rokken! leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfit, mooi ook die schoenen erbij!
    Ik wil ook al zo lang toms :)

    Liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Die rok staat je heel mooi, en wat een geweldige kettingen!
    Leuk dat je je vriendin nu wat vaker ziet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Staat je mooi zo'n maxi rok! Lekker basic ook:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaaah ik ga jou ook missen :( maar we gaan nog vaak afspreken ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wauw wat een mooie outfit, staat je echt leuk!
    Die kettinkjes zijn echt mooi:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on my post. xxx